The Importance of a Mobile Responsive Website
These days a mobile responsive website is more important than ever, especially when you consider that Google is now testing two separate indexes, one for mobile devices, and another for desktops and laptops.
Dentainment explains that although there are several elements when it comes to mobile marketing, getting your dental website optimized for Smartphone’s, tablets and the new Smartwatches is more crucial than ever.
Below are six reasons why your dental practice needs a mobile responsive website:
- Google gives priority to businesses and organizations that are mobile friendly. Back in April of 2015, the algorithm was changed to allow mobile results to be displayed first. Dental practices and other businesses that are not mobile friendly are penalized.
- People all over the world use Smartphone’s and other mobile devices to do just about everything from gathering much needed information to purchasing small and big-ticket items. Mobile devices are also used to read menus, source theater times and to schedule doctor and dental appointments. If you do not have a mobile responsive website for your business, you will not be able to offer your patients the mobile experience.
- It has now become standard practice to have a mobile responsive website. A mobile responsive website for your dental practice makes everything straightforward and much more accessible. Users are expecting a website to function on all devices including Smartphone’s and tablets.
- With a mobile responsive website, you can reach your patients more quickly as Google will reward your practice by ranking you higher in the search engine results. When you contact Dentainment for a mobile friendly website, you can expect better results and new patients.
- Your patients will be a lot happier if you have a mobile responsive website as it will have all of the information needed. People expect a great experience on Smartphone’s and tablets and if patients are unhappy, they will go to the next dentist on the list. Happy patients will come back to your website and best of all will tell others about your practice as well.
- If you have a mobile responsive website, it will function on all devices. Your website will also look relevant and modern benefiting your practice and your reputation.
Reputation really is everything, and if yours is hurting because of your online presence, it’s time to call or click and schedule an appointment with Dentainment for a mobile responsive website.