Creative Check in Tips for Your Dental Practice
Creative Check in Tips for Your Dental Practice are crucial if you want to keep up with social media marketing. Why? Because the, “Check in,” is really what it is all about.
When someone checks in to your office, they are actually telling friends, family members, and as is in the case of social media, people who are friends of friends that you are at the dentist’s office.
Dentainment explains that there has never been an easier forum for scalable, “Word of Mouth,” marketing.
So how do you check in?
For those of you who don’t know what checking in means, you just open up your Smartphone, Smartwatch, or tablet, go to Facebook, Yelp, or Foursquare, and check in. Checking in alerts people that you are at the dentist. When you check in you can add comments and tag people, which helps spread the word even more. “Word of Mouth Marketing,” is always the most powerful, regardless of your business or organization.
- The social proof is massive when it comes to checking in. If someone is telling you that they are at your dental practice, you couldn’t ask for a better form of advertising.
- Google also gets a strong message when you check in as Google recognizes that you are a reputable business. The more check ins, the more recognition from Google.
- When you have your patients check in to your dental office, it also helps your SEO, or Search Engine Optimization. If you follow the Dentainment blog, you will know that SEO is what fuels the search engine flame and helps boost your search engine ranking.
- If you encourage your patients to check in at reception, your SEO ranking will literally go through the roof. However, it’s not just your patients who should check in. Ask your team members to check in when they start work for the day, and don’t forget to check yourself in. You will be amazed at how much it will help your SEO as well. The more check ins, the better.
Three ways to Get Check ins
- Place a sign in your area that says check in and win a prize, if you don’t have access, have Dentainment do it for you. All you have to do is email your logo, and Dentainment will create a beautiful sign for your reception desk.
- Offer Free Wi-Fi for your patients, but to get the password, the patient has to check in to Facebook, Yelp, or Foursquare.
- Have a raffle. When a patient checks in, have your receptionist give he or she a ticket. At the end of the month, or whenever you want to hold it, the patient with the lucky ticket will win a prize.
Additional Check In Info
People who check in to your business are tech savvy. They are dedicated to your business and most probably to social media as well. People may also write a review for your practice. Make sure that you give everyone the red carpet treatment, as it is tricky to determine who will review and who won’t.
If you would like more information regarding Dental Marketing including Creative Check in Tips for Your Dental Practice, call or click and schedule a no obligation consultation with Dentainment today.