10 Thought Provoking Inspiring Marketing Quotes
3 Minute Read
Inspirational and inspiring marketing quotes are thought provoking.
Inspiring marketing quotes, such as, “Good content isn’t about good storytelling. It’s about telling a true story well.” – Ann Handley – Writer Digital Marketing Pioneer.
Reading inspiring marketing quotes and sharing them help spurn your own ideas about your dental practice, your team and why you became a dentist in the first place.
Both Dentainment and Podium likes to use inspiring marketing quotes that can help you become passionate about your dental practice while helping your team become inspired as well.
Below are 10 Inspiring Marketing Quotes that You Can Take to the Bank
- “Marketing is content for people’s attention.” – Seth Godin – Author, Entrepreneur, Marketer
- “Business has only two functions, marketing, and innovation.” – Milan Kundera – Writer
- “Just because you can measure everything, doesn’t mean you should.” – W. Edward Deming – Engineer, Professor, Author, Lecturer
- “Marketing is no longer about the stuff that you make, but about the stories that you tell.” – Seth Godin – Author, Entrepreneur, Marketer
- “SEO is not what you do anymore. It’s what happens when you do everything right.” – Chad Pollitt – Marketing Professor, Author, International Speaker
- “Content is King.” – Bill Gates – Business Magnate, Author, Investor, Humanitarian, Philanthropist, Principal Founder of Microsoft Corporation
- “Content is King, but distribution is Queen.” – Jonathon Perelman – Head of Digital Ventures ICM Partners
- “Marketing is telling the world you’re a rock star. Content marketing is showing the world you are one.” – Robert Rose – Social Entrepreneur and Founder of AIM Tell-A-Vision Group
- “If you make customers unhappy in the physical world, they might tell 6 friends, if you make your patients customers unhappy on the internet, they can each tell 6,000 friends.” Jeff Bezos – CEO of Amazon, American technology Entrepreneur, Philanthropist and Investor
- “Behind every tweet, share, and purchase, there is a person. Care more about the person, and less about the share.” Shafqat Islam – Co-Founder and CEO Newscred
Knowing how to incorporate these inspiring marketing quotes into your digital and conventional marketing strategies will yield results and increase your dental flow.
If you would like more ideas about smart dental marketing for your dental practice, schedule an appointment with the dental marketing experts from Dentainment.
Call or click for a dental marketing consultation and more inspiring marketing quotes with Dentainment today.