Email Marketing is Still Viable
Email marketing is still a viable solution for your overall online marketing plan, and when used in conjunction with your social media, direct mail and other forms of advertising can be extremely successful. However, there are some things that you should remember when it comes to email marketing.
Nearly 50 years old, email marketing is still evolving and changing, but is certainly not dead. Dentainment explains that when email marketing is used correctly, it can increase your dental flow.
Below are some strategies that may help with your email marketing campaign.
- Placement-Add your email forms to the footer of your landing page. This high converting area will give you the opportunity to highlight your email signup form.
- Mobile Friendly-Make sure that your email signup forms and any messages that you send via email are viewable on Smartphone’s, Tablets and Smartwatch’s. These days’ people want to see messages on all devices, not just laptops and desktops.
- Optimization-Your subject lines should be optimized regardless of how awesome your message is. Your patients are not going to open an email if it isn’t enticing. Some may even put you in the spam folder. You can avoid this by thinking about your subject line before you send out your emails.
- Timing-Timing is everything, especially when it comes to email marketing. Dentainment doesn’t recommend sending out email blasts on a Monday as most people are already overloaded with work emails from the weekend. Think carefully before you blast your email.
- Offer Incentives-One email marketing technique that hasn’t changed is incentive. Offer discounts on dental products and services. People love great deals. Consider offering patients incentives that will keep them coming back for more.
If your email marketing strategy isn’t giving you the results that you had hoped for, call or click and schedule a no obligation dental marketing consultation with the experts from Dentainment.